[Read our Brochure – ADV Part 2]
Stacie M. Skryz
Certified Financial Planner ™ and
Investment Advisor Representative
Became Sole Owner of Lechner Associates on January 1, 2020
Employed as a Financial Advisor at Lechner Associates since 2014
Previously employed as an Analyst at Putnam Investments from 2005-2014
Masters in Finance, Suffolk University, MA
Bachelors in Finance, cum laude, University of Massachusetts at Dartmouth, MA
Certificate in Financial Planning, Boston University, MA
CFP Board of Standards: CFP®
Commonwealth of Massachusetts and Rhode Island: Investment Advisor Representative
Professional Affiliations, Financial Planning Association
To help our clients achieve comfort in financial security.
Wealth Management includes portfolio design and supervision with daily updates from custodian. As a fee-only financial planner, this firm recommends only high quality, true no-load, low annual expense and daily priced investment products.
- Reports of portfolio value
- Regular meetings to keep all parties updated
- Comprehensive financial planning
- Retirement planning and efficient withdrawal strategies
- Cash flow planning
- Estate planning
- Tax planning strategies
- Risk management evaluation
Refer to our services page for additional details.
Wealth management services include the following:
- A review completed at least quarterly on each investment portfolio. Additional reviews done after a minimum 20% market change. All accounts are reviewed by Stacie M. Skryz, CFP®.
- Performance reports mailed to clients monthly and includes current portfolio value and market analysis. Monthly custodial statements including transactional detail are also sent to clients. Clients receive additional reports as needed.
- Meetings scheduled on an as needed basis, at least annually, but most often quarterly. Meetings provide time for and seek to review clients’ life situational changes as well as market and portfolio performances and respond to clients’ questions.
The annual fee for clients receiving portfolio supervision with monthly reports and regular meetings is based on anticipated time spent and value added over the year for the client’s financial needs. The mutually agreed fee is payable in monthly installments from client accounts. Monthly fee ranges from $250 to $475.
Financial planning through consultations, without wealth management, is offered at $250/hr, and is for clients seeking financial advice on a specific financial circumstance going on in their life or for clients seeking investment advice and/or oversight on retirement or investment accounts managed by the client themselves. This service arrangement can be a one-time engagement or on-going and can encompass any one or more of the financial planning services mentioned above in Wealth Management services.
Other Business Information
This firm uses a fundamental method of security analysis.
Information sources include financial journals, research material prepared by others, and reports and prospectuses filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
The Investment Strategy is implemented by using long term purchases.
Brokerage service is arranged with TD Ameritrade Institutional Services, offering no-load mutual funds, stocks, bonds and options at minimal cost to investors. This brokerage pays no returns to advisors who use it.
Any advisor of clients of this Firm must have CFP® designation, and be registered as an Investment Advisor Representative.
This Firm and its Advisor engage in no other business activity, receive no additional compensation, participate in no other financial industry activities or affiliations and participate in no client transactions. This Advisor has no history of disciplinary action. You may call the Massachusetts Securities Division, 617 727-3548, for the disciplinary record on any Advisor.